The following steps give an overview of how the Applixir SDK can be integrated with the windows application.
- Create a webpage and load it using the WebView interface. Use the webpage to integrate Applixir SDK to the application.
- If the ad is successfully loaded, a notification event will be raised and you can take appropriate actions (e.g. pause video content, place a wall over your game content, etc.) on your application so that the ad can be played.
- Once the ad completes, return the control to your game, app or your video content. The Applixir video player will close automatically.
- The Applixir SDK provides status event callbacks to keep your app and user in sync with the ad process.
- Latest version of the WebView component to display the webpage in your application.