AppLixir Video Ads is a monetization tool that allows you to display video Ads to your users, earn money with each view.
To monetize your users with AppLixir Video Ads, the SDK must be integrated into your game. This document will guide you through that process
Note: If you have not done so already, download the SDK at “Games” tab. – AppLixir iOS Ads SDK. You must first add a game in the user panel using type IOS.
The process of integrating AppLixir Video ads to your iOS game is fairly straightforward and does not require heavy integration. The process is described below in outlined steps:
- Download framework (AppPrizes.framework)
- Go to ProjectSettings -> General. Find Linked frameworks and Libraries.
- Press + button. Add SystemConfiguration.framework and libxml2.dylib.
- Press Add Other button and select AppPrizes.framework
- Go to ViewController where you want to show commercials and paste the following code to appropriate place
- replace __ZONE_ID__ in the following snippet to the value shown in user panel
VASTView *Vv = [[VASTView alloc] initWithURL:@